LeAnn Rimes has admitted to getting some work done in the past. She had veneers put on her teeth, and about a year ago had breast augmentation. So when I saw an interview with LeAnn from just this week, I thought ‘Something looks different with that girl.’ Let’s see if you tell the difference.
Last week Keith shared with his fans a snippet of his new single “Little Bit Of Everything” via video chat and YouTube. As of Tuesday, it’s a available for download on iTunes and you can listen to entire song right here!
Just when you thought American Idol might actually be finished and go off to TV show heaven, Keith Urban stops by the Ellen show to make a BIG American Idol announcement. And it’s way bigger than the show staying on the air!
It’s been five months since Jennifer Nettles gave birth to a healthy baby boy and that was after what seemed to be one of the longest celebrity pregnancies of all time.
I’m disgusted, appalled, and disturbed by this story. Former “Teen Mom” star Farrah Abraham has released a porn video that paid her around $1 Million. Not only does that tidbit alone make me shake my head, but some of the other info I’ve read. In fact, It makes me so irritated I want to start waving my finger around in disgust.
Keith Urban connects with fans via web chat. This week he teased us with a snip-it of his next single which will be available next Monday May 13th, at 2pm. Listen to it here.
Sometimes it may seem like we live under a rock. I try to be good about keeping to date with things going on in the world. I watch the news everyday. So last night when I was out with co-workers and someone mentioned a 747 that crashed this week, I immediately hit up Google to try and find out all I could about a story that I didn’t hear anything about.
Today, I had the pleasure of talking to Jewel who’s in Houston doing a show at the Arena Theater. She talks about her show and how you can her help raise money for the victims of West, TX and get some cool autographed guitars.
I got a few nasty comments from some ladies that were so offended by something they thought I said on the air about Miranda Lambert looking like Honey Boo Boo. Since I’m a sensitive person, I let these comments bother me more than I should. However, I decided to defend myself and set the record straight since they clearly didn’t understand the joke.
I never would’ve pictured Luke Bryan and Peyton Manning teaming up for a Johnny Cash cover song. Nor would I have imagined Peyton even singing or thought that Luke and Payton were even friends, but stranger things have happened.
- Win *SOLDOUT* @FLAGALine tix between 11-11:30 w/@erinaustin thebullhouston.com 34 minutes ago
- @carrieunderwood pranked @HunterHayes She got him good! cbsloc.al/11UCSqU Wonder if he thought it was funny too? 2 hours ago
- BULL BUCKS!! Call **WIN You got 5 min to win $1000! cbsloc.al/UbPDG5 Join the other Houston WINNERS! 2 hours ago
- @queendessert Completely Agree Mitzi! 3 hours ago
- Say What?? cbsloc.al/11aIohO Cat-Beards?? What's that?? 3 hours ago
- Moore, Oklahoma Goodbye Beckham! The Bull @ Taylor Swift... Houston Art Car Parade!
- Prince Harry In U.S. The Bull Top 20 Songs of the... Texas Rookie Mini-Camp And... The Elephants!
- Famous Hot Mamas! Whiskey and Wine Kardashian's Hit Houston What Is Kim Kardashian...
- Country Stars And Texans... Missing Teens Found Alive In... The Bull Top 10 Songs of the... Dynamite Dynamo!