Latest GRAMMY News
- LL Cool J to Host, Mary J. Blige Added to 'A Very GRAMMY Christmas' Lineup 'A Very GRAMMY Christmas' adds two new faces to brighten the holiday extravaganza.
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on 'A Very GRAMMY Christmas' The nominations for Album of the Year at next year's GRAMMYs will also be announced during the broadcast.
- GRAMMYS Will Now Allow Samples, Interpolations in All Song Categories The GRAMMYS have just changed the game, at least in relation to what songs can be nominated for awards.
- Tim McGraw Has Fastest Car In The World If ya missed it, our buddy Tim McGraw hosted a GREAT documentary on the National Geographic Channel called "Breaking Barriers" last week. Pretty much, in a nutshell... The documentary covers the people who have researched, built and driven during...
- Lady Antebellum To Be Honored in D.C. at GRAMMYs On The Hill Awards The Recording Academy is "proud to honor Lady Antebellum for their artistry and inventiveness in the country arena as well as their philanthropic efforts to make a difference for disadvantaged children here and abroad."
- Kendrick Lamar Goes All 'Power of Positive Thinking' After GRAMMY Snub Kendrick Lamar might have gone home empty handed at Sunday night's GRAMMYs, but he's not letting it getting him down. Instead he's embracing the art of positive thinking.
- GRAMMYs Executive Producer Apologizes to Trent Reznor "I’m sorry he was upset," GRAMMY Executive Producer Ken Ehrlich said. "I was really thrilled that we were finally getting him on the Grammys.
- Taylor Swift Was Attacked At The Grammys Wow... Did you see this? I saw it for the first time yesterday afternoon and had to laugh! At least now we know what was up with all the head banging:) WATCH!!
- The Civil Wars Win Another GRAMMY, John Paul White Breaks Twitter Silence Despite having split more than a year ago, John Paul White and Joy Williams took home their fourth GRAMMY award last night. White showed up to receive it alone, then today expanded on his message of thanks via Twitter.
- Making a Case for Daft Punk's 'Random Access Memories' as GRAMMY Album of the Year In our Inside Album of the Year mini-documentary on Random Access Memories, we made a case for not only Daft Punk's win last night, but also acknowledged the influential role they've played in music across numerous genres throughout their...