To my friends in New Caney, I can’t tell you how happy I am for y’all now that you have a Chick-Fil-A in your city. There really are fewer places that run as efficiently with such great tasting food in the world. I know you probably had to drive to Conroe or Humble or the Woodlands.
Now, you have one you can call your own and that means you’re gonna be eating more chicken!
While you may think you’re prepared for having a Chick Fil A in your town some of you may not be so I came up with a couple things to remember.
- They cater so you can order a platttttttter of their chicken bites or sandwiches or whatever it is you want to order in bulk.
- Don’t attempt to live off of their Sweet Tea. It’s easily the most addicting thing ever so you want to pace yourself.
- The lunch rush is intense and they usually go above and beyond to get you in and out as fast as you can but the best time for the smaller crowd is between 1:30 and 4:15. Trust me, I’ve mastered it.
- Sometimes (almost all the time) you can park, go inside and get out in about the same amount of time as the drive thru.
- Be sure to ask a friend if they want anything when you go because they will get mad if you tell them you had Chick Fil A and didn’t tell them. (Again, trust me.)
With that said, from one Chick Fil A lover to another, dive in head first but don’t forget to come up for air.
Follow me on the links below.
Follow me on Snapchat: mrnickrusso
Follow me on Instagram: kingnickrusso
Follow me on Twitter: @kingnickrusso
Follow me on Facebook