I’ve seen the love (or lust) first hand this year at Rodeo. A couple of these guys drew in some of the most thirsty phone calls and meet & greet requests I’ve ever seen. In fact, I heard a girl proposed to Brett Eldredge upon first sight. He declined to answer but…she gave it a shot! Now if you’re trying to find out which country artist is single and available..here’s your lineup, ladies!
- Brett Eldredge – This guy is living THE LIFE and he’s doing it on Snapchat. If you haven’t followed him…DO IT! You’ll grow closer and that means if you get the chance, you’ll be in there like swimwear because you’ll practically know him!
- Cole Swindell – This fast rising country star is still single as a lone Pringle and he’s a gentleman!
- Chase Bryant – The “guitar freak” is a Texas boy! He was born & raised down in Orange Grove, Texas!
- Dustin Lynch – All signs point to single for this smiling country boy! I know he had the women swooning at HOB a few weeks ago!
- Chris Young – You may have heard romance in the words exchanged between he and Cassadee Pope but he’s one of Country Music’s most eligible bachelors!
- Michael Ray – He’s a God fearing, country music singing Country boy! Line up ladies!
- Chris Lane – This guy rocked in the Bull’s BBQ Shack at Cookoff and wasn’t afraid to cozy up with the ladies for selfies! He’s just your type!
- Kip Moore – He’s got guns and stalkers so you’re going to have to deal with some major competition but..he is still eligible!
- Dan Smyers – 1/2 half of Dan + Shay and he’s a young, vibrant talent who has not settled down!
- Shay Mooney – The other half of Dan + Shay is another guy who’s still on the market! Good Luck!
Now that you know who the most eligible bachelors in Country Music are..feel free to follow me on the links below!
Follow me on Snapchat: mrnickrusso
Follow me on Instagram: kingnickrusso
Follow me on Twitter: @kingnickrusso
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nrusso