30 Things You Won’t See In Houston Again
May 1, 2014 2:13 PM
The Houston Chronicle came up with a list of the 30 things Houston’s will only be able to see again in pictures.
Here is some of the things on their list:
- Junction Jack- Astros former mascot was preplaced by Orbit in 2012.
- The Astrodome
- The Proletariat
- Six Flags AstroWorld
- Turbo- Rockets mascot
- The Shamrock Hotel
- The Laff Stop off West Gray
- Macy’s in Downtown Houston
- The Alabama Theater, which is now Trader Joe’s
- Sam Houston Coliseum and Houston Music Hall
What else would you add?