Looks like I need to give up the chocolate ice cream…
Scientists figured out that people who make SMALL changes actually lose more weight than people who go hardcore with diet and exercise.
1. Write down what you eat.
2. Get up and move around during commercials.
3. Always take the stairs.
4. Pack your own lunch.
5. Walk anywhere that’s less than a mile away.
6. When you’re eating a treat, make the experience LAST . . . like about 10 minutes.
7. Skip juice and eat a whole piece of fruit instead.
8. Order a simple coffee instead of the frappe
9. Drop high calorie foods like cookies at the rate of one serving per week. At the same time, add one dose of healthy stuff like broccoli.
10. Get plenty of rest.