11 Steps To Falling In Love According To Second Graders
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a simple how-to guide for falling in love? Well, two SECOND GRADERS have you covered.
An elementary school teacher in Boston recently asked her students to list the steps you’d need to take to fall in love with someone. And a list that two girls came up with is pretty much spot on. Or not.
Here are the 11 steps they outlined, in order.
1. First you stare at the person.
2. You get close to each other.
3. You ask for a date.
4. You go in bed and do sex.
5. When you kiss, you suck and lick.
6. Get naked in bed, and do more sex.
7. Go dance, and put your noses together.
8. You go in bed forever, then kiss forever.
9. Take a shower together and kiss.
10. Give each other rings.
11. Go to the pool together.
ABC News has the full story!