The 10 Fast Food Menu Items With The Most Calories
According to the “Wall Street Journal”, here are the menu items with the most calories at 10 of the biggest fast-food chains:
1. 20 CHICKEN RINGS from White Castle have 1,760 calories. That’s 85% of a woman’s recommended daily allowance . . . and takes three hours of high-impact aerobics to burn off.
2. A Burger King BREAKFAST PLATTER has 1,450 calories, and takes two hours of basketball to burn off.
3. A McDonald’s BIG BREAKFAST has 1,350 calories. That takes four hours of cycling.
4. A KFC 10-piece bag of CHICKEN BITES has 1,300 calories. That would take five hours of dancing.
5. The Wendy’s three-quarter-pound DAVE’S HOT ‘N’ JUICY burger has 1,120 calories. That’s four hours of bowling.
6. A STEAK and WHITE CHEDDER on baguette from Panera Bread has 980 calories. That takes two hours of low-impact aerobics to burn off.
7. Taco Bell’s VOLCANIC NACHOS has 970 calories. That’s an hour of tae kwon do.
8. A Dunkin’ Donuts frozen MOCHA COFFEE COOLATTA with cream has 730 calories. An hour of tennis will burn that off.
9. The Subway MEGA MELT on FLATBREAD with egg has 660 calories. You’ll need to rollerblade for an hour.
10. And a SLICE of Pizza Hut’s 14-inch LARGE MEAT LOVER’S PAN PIZZA has 470 calories. That’s an hour’s worth of weight training.