1. GIVING IT UP TOO EARLY: Getting in the sack with a guy too soon will only keep his attention for a short period of time.
Solution: Resist the urge to sleep with a man before you’re ready.
2. NEGATIVE ATTITUDE: If you have the attitude that all men are dogs, all men cheat, all men are pigs, this attitude will definitely repel men.
Solution: Be positive. Be present. Smile with every man that you meet.
3. WASTING TIME: Too often women stay in dead-end relationships or put up with being the booty call / friends with benefits girl.
Solution: Look at your relationship. Where is it going? Is it what you want? If not, you are missing out on meeting the right guy. Don’t settle.
4. LOW SELF-WORTH: Having low self-worth is never a good thing. It can prevent you from realizing when you are in a bad relationship.
Solution: You are beautiful and you deserve to be with a great guy. For the next two months, take note of all the compliments that you receive from family and friends.
5. TOO PICKY: You will not date a man if he does not match your long list of requirements.
Solution: Make a list of three non-negotiable items. Select the top three things that you ABSOLUTELY must have in a man.
6. LOSING YOURSELF: Once a woman starts dating a guy that she’s interested in, she forgets her friends and the life she had before meeting him. For example, have you ever had plans with your girlfriends, but immediately dropped your girlfriends because your new guy invited you out on a date?
Solution: Don’t make your life revolve around his life. Don’t be afraid to have a life of your own.
7. BEING OVERLY AGGRESSIVE: Typically, men do not respond very well to what they view as pushy women. Generally speaking, men enjoy the chase and want to be the one to pursue you.
Solution: Keep your cool. You’re amazing. Allow the man to court you.